How to Work on PDF Assignments using Adobe Acrobat Reader on an Apple iPad
Here are video tutorials for EVSC students on how to work on PDF assignments using Adobe Acrobat Reader on an Apple iPad.
QUICK TIP: If you click the YouTube links, some of these videos have timeline links built into their descriptions that allow you to jump to a point in the video that you’re interested in watching.
How to Sign into Adobe Acrobat Reader on an iPad and Connect to Google Drive Files and Folders
How to Add Text, Highlights, Drawings, and MORE to a PDF using Adobe Acrobat Reader for Apple iPad
- 0:08 – Open a PDF from Google Drive.
- 0:34 – How to start adding Objects. (highlights, text, drawings,…)
- 0:51 – Text Highlighter
- 1:09 – Text Strikethrough
- 1:21 – Text Underline
- 1:30 – Add Text
- 1:41 – How to Move and Modify Objects
- 1:56 – How to change Text Size and Color
- 2:10 – Draw
- 2:26 – How to modify Thickness and Color of Drawing
- 2:42 – Sticky Note
- 3:00 – Eraser
- 3:08 – Undo and Redo
- 3:30 – How to View and Modify ALL Objects
- 4:12 – How to SAVE and CLOSE the PDF
- 4:31 – How to REOPEN the PDF.
- 4:42 – How to add MORE objects.
- 5:02 – How to see PDF uploading to Google Drive.
Questions / Comments
If you have questions or comments related to this tutorial, please send us a message using the comment section below.