Here’s how to connect your phone or personal device to the school wireless
The school wireless network has been designed to allow for all EVSC students and staff to connect their personal devices to the Internet. Here are directions on how to get connected.
- Simply attach to the “BYOD” or “EVSC-BYOD” wireless network.
- Use your Google login credentials to connect to the network. (see below)
- USERNAME: [email protected]
- PASSWORD: same password as your computer
- If you change your password at some point during the school year, you will need to follow these steps again and use your new password.
You may need to manually connect to the wireless network each day.