The school wireless network has been designed to allow for all EVSC students and staff to connect their personal devices to the Internet. Here are directions on how to get connected.
- Simply attach to the “EVSC-Secure” wireless network.
- Use your Window’s login credentials to attach. (see below)
- Username: firstname.lastname
- Password: same password as your computer
- If you change your password at some point during the school year, you will need to follow these steps again and use your new password.
PLEASE NOTE: Some students have configured their devices for EVSC-Staff or EVSC-Student. These networks are designed for EVSC devices only. Be aware that any non-EVSC devices on these networks will be blocked and not allowed back on the network.
Please assist us with providing the best school wireless experience we can for your school!
Office of Technology